Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Friday, June 14, 2013

The Groundhog Blues: Winter 2013 Releases - Adult Contemporary

Sometimes housecleaning turns up a few treasures. It did this time. I thought I had things under control. I was up to date with the new releases, the Platinum Vinyl Awards was posted, and I was happy. Then I discovered among my notes some of the Winter Quarter Releases I hadn't posted. For newbies that is Jan-March of this year. The Spring Releases are almost all in. I had neglected Adult Contemporary, Modern Worship, and Heavy Metal.

Adult Contemporary/Inspirational

As you can see there were a lot. Over a full years category if they all made it in. Jenny Simmons is starting a shower of former Addison Road Members releasing albums. This month another member, Brandy Allison, also has a release. 

That does it for Adult Contemporary. Two more to go. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment