Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, December 2, 2019

Music Video Monday: The Christmas Parade Begins

Welcome to the Annual Christmas Parade of Music Video Monday. We switch on the Ho-Ho-Ho's at Night Beat HQ once Thanksgiving Day is over. I just decided to do this when I noticed a new Christmas Video on my timeline. We begin the Parade with Caitie Hurst "When Christmas Comes Around"
Next up, there is no better way to start a Christmas Parade than with Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and nothing surpasses Christmas Eve/Sarajevo. Christmas Rock Indeed.

And finally, a little something new, at least to me. I will let Lindsey Stirling close things off with the Carol of The Bells. Love Violin Excellence.

The Parade has begun, and will last until epiphany. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment