Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Friday, October 25, 2019

Wolves Unleashed: The 2019 Platinum Vinyl Awards 4th Qtr - Hard Rock/Metal

Time to Crank it Up. Heavy Metal and Hard Rock had five entries this quarter. That's a good showing for a quarter.

Hard Rock/Heavy Metal

  • As I Lay Dying - Shaped by Fire
  • Narnia - From Darkness to Light
  • Oh Sleeper - Bloodied/Unbowed
  • War of Ages - Void
  • Wolves at the Gate - Eclipse
It's good to have As I Lay Dying back in the fold. Forgiveness is at the root of Christianity. I am not making any predictions, but I wouldn't be surprised if the eventual winner comes from this quarter. It is that loaded. Rap is the final of the tie trio (that sounds like a bad Southern Gospel Group). Until then, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment