Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Thursday, April 21, 2016

The 2016 2nd Quarter- Alternative

We are back to the "real" genres. Alternative Rock served up a half dozen nominees, which would almost fill a final if they were all taken. What it does mean is there will be a good deal of judging to fill the final 7 in this category. Let's get to it.

Alternative

All I have to say here is that Anchor and Braille has stepped in to fill the void left by the departure of Anberlin from the scene. They were rewarded with a Perfect Album. This is going to be a good year.

One final note. While going about the making of this post we found out about the untimely death of Prince Rogers Nelson (aka Prince) at the very young age of 57. Since it is my birthday tomorrow and I will be 50, I say very young. The Music World, including the Night Beat, has lost a legend too soon. I am Awaiting Your Reply. 

No comments:

Post a Comment