Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, May 19, 2014

Music Video Monday: I Dream of You

Welcome back to our regular scheduled edition of Music Video Monday. We're still scrounging for new stuff. How long can it take to list a video on youtube?

We begin with a Lyric Video from +Jonny Diaz off his new release Let It Fly. This is Thank God I Got Her.
Next up we have +mercymevideo . They've got the entire Mainstream "Religious" World ready to pick up their stones. That's always a sign you're on the right track. They call it Hyper-Grace, we call it Bible. Get up an Shake.
And finally, we conclude our journey with a Night Beat favorite, +JJHellermusic . She just put out a Children's Album. Major Cuteness Alert. Clap along with JJ and I Dream Of You.
That concludes our Video journey. We will have something for Memorial Day, I just don't know what. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment