Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, March 31, 2014

Music Video Monday: Forever

Welcome back everybody. We had some personal problems leading to our first missed Music Video Monday. I may have missed one due to a holiday but I do not remember. Either way I will make sure it doesn't happen again.

We begin with an event. Some videos just make you go WOW. This is one of them. Kari Jobe and this is Forever. I'll be here when you finish. It's over twelve minutes long, but well worth it.

We're back. I hope you agree, WOW. Sometimes you just have to spend a while in worship before the throne. Right now everything else seems window dressing but we must go on. We move on to Rap/Rock. First up is KJ-52 (five-two). This is Tonight.
It's about time that we created a ruckus. Rapture Ruckus, that is. They team up with Soul Glow Activatur. It's really freeing when you're not in The In Crowd. 
Goth Girl's got some moves. Know who else does? Sarah Anthony of The Letter Black.  Rise Up From The Ashes.

That concludes this edition of Music Video Monday. I hope you enjoyed it. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment