Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, June 17, 2019

Music Video Monday: I'll Never Be Ready

We are back with an all new edition of Music Video Monday. It's been quite a while since our last post, and it was due somewhat to a lack of videos, but we are back with a vengeance.

We start things going hunting. With Demon Hunter. From their album Peace, part of their War and Peace Release, this is More Than Bones.

From The Arena to the Dance Floor. LZ7 is the successor to the Dance/Hip Hop Legend WWMT (aka World Wide Message Tribe or simply The Tribe). Lindz West formed the band shortly after the Tribe Broke up, and they have proven a worthy heir. These are Better Days released this year and I Give My All is by far my favorite song. And the crashing nature video is pretty good too.
Finally it is time to get out your hankies once again. When Veridia came out with The Beast You Feed, I gave it a 5 Emerald rating for various reasons. The Biggest one was I'll Never Be Ready, a touching tribute to her late father, which had Deena accompanied by Amy Lee of Evanescence. It was a song worthy of Angels. Now we add a video done in the form of a home video of a dance between father and daughter. I won't spoil it further.

I told you to get your hankies before watching, didn't I? I wouldn't let you get ripped apart emotionally without warning you first. 

I will return, hopefully, next week with an all new edition of Music Video Monday. Until then, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment