Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Don't Stop Believing: The 2018 Platinum Vinyl Awards 3rd Qtr - Rap

We are finally at the end of our 3rd Quarter Wrap, and we do it with Rap. No, we don't do it with a rap. I'm not going to scare you like that. Let's get to the list.

Rap/Hip-Hop

  • Marqus Anthony - Walking By Faith: Through The Storm
  • Cory Ard - The Blackout
  • Bizzle - Light Work EP
  • Timothy Brindle - The Unfolding
  • Aaron Cole - Virginia Boy
  • Lecrae - Let The Trap Say Amen
  • Steven Malcolm - The Second City, Part 2
  • Andy Mineo - I: The Arrow
  • Sareem Poems - Mind over Matter
  • Prafitz - Nazarene Movements, Volume 2
  • Shope - XXY 
  • Joey Vantes - The Vantes Project III
Some Veterans, Some I Never Heard of. I said that Modern Worship did not win the quarter, and I was right, sort of. I also said Rap won, and I was right and wrong, sort of. Rap did not have thirteen entries, it had twelve. So did Modern Worship. So we have another tie for first place. Both genres can gloat. The third quarter is now in the bag. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment