Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The WENC Night Beat: Print Edition

While I am spinning my wheels with my Great American Novel, so to speak, I have decided to try my hand in the non fiction market. There are many post out there in the blogosphere about turning your blog into a book, and a few sites to help you do it for a fee. I've got to do it the cheapest way possible.

The working title is In Pursuit of Pure Platinum Perfection, and it could just as well be my memoir.  It is, however, the Night Beat in book form, and when it's done you can have my musical life in a nice package for easy reference. And it's got that alliterative title going for it.

I'm using google docs for the book, and all seems to be going well. Once I am done writing it I will most likely offer it for sale on my blog. If one of the ebook publishers makes hard copies I would most likely want to offer that option as well.

That does it for this post. Just wanted to update you on some of the things going on at The WENC Night Beat. You can follow my blog at bloglovin or check me out on Facebook or Google Plus

You can also check me out on Twitter, but, It's a combo personal page, so you'll find a lot of stuff on there not necessarily Night Beat related. I still would encourage a follow, though.

I'm on Chapter One of the book, but Chapters are kind of free, more like part one. Look for it soon. Until next time, I am Awaiting Your Reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment