Pages

NewReleaseTuesday.com - A Christian Music Community

Monday, December 27, 2010

Everybody Move Right Now

I have always imagined this phrase, uttered in the first few moments of the CD as something God is going to say to us in eternity.  While some may have visions of floating around on clouds playing harps, or, God Forbid, singing Southern Gospel for eternity, I feel quite secure in my belief that that style of music will be cast into the Lake of Fire along with the Beast and False Prophet.  In eternity, it's Par-Tay Time.


I am also confident that 15.Live, the latest release by Orange County Hard Rock/Heavy Metal Band Project 86 is on the Angel's Permanent Playlist, and I don't mean the baseball team.  From the opening notes of Sincerely Ichabod to the closing tones of The Spy Hunter, it is a don't stop to catch your breath party.  The 12 Song Album, which marks 15 years (That's 1995 for those of you in Rio Linda) is Headbanger Heaven to say the least, and not a thrash growl to be found.

My favorite songs on the album just happen to come from Rival Factions, my pick for project 86's best album, Illuminate and Evil: A Chorus of resistance. As a final verdict, I give it a near perfect 4.75 Emeralds.

 I think all of us wish Project 86 15 more happy years.  Can't Wait for 30.Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment